Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hi! My name is Dante and this my site. I created this informative website as a task specially for Leonardo Articles, which is an ESL and Website Development program. If you would like to hire me, simply use the contact form available on this page. Below is my CV, and some samples of websites and content material I've created before.

Skills
Graduated with distinction from APU
11 years of article writing experience (specifically for Online target audience)
6 years of website creation experience.
Dedicated, team player professional with a taste for facts.

Work Experience.
Leonardo Articles,2009 - Present
Staff Manager
In command of arranging a international staff of writers to match a demanding list of growth objectives and goals.
- Set new records for productivity, growing production by 20% across the globe
- Properly operated ongoing logs of project distribution
- Maintained QA for worldwide creation over a sizable staff of internet writers

Self-employed Wp Website Designer
2011-Present

Additional Expertise
Proficient in Spanish
Excellent competence utilizing extensive choice of office software

Samples of my writing

No comments:

Post a Comment